This is an opportunity for you to learn more about People St, to find collaborators, and to show your ideas to the design community.
· Details of the People St design palette will be presented
· Anne Zimmerman (AZ Architects) will give updates on her conversations with the Venice neighborhood council.
· Nick Antonio will present an overview of Mass Motion – an advanced pedestrian simulation and crowd analysis tool developed by Arup.
· Ashle Fauvre will provide a presentation on Gehl Architect’s tools for evaluating pedestrian activity.
· You will see several short presentations on specific People St open space proposals
If you are pursuing a People St project or considering to do so this meeting is for you. Feel free to invite community partners or neighborhood council members.
523 W 6th St
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Google map and directions